Award-winning first series of Derry Girls lands on Netflix BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Netflix users in the UK and Ireland are now able to stream the award-winning first season of Derry Girls https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/awardwinning-first-series-of-derry-girls-lands-on-netflix-38295691.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/article38046865.ece/5af58/AUTOCROP/h342/2018-02-22_new_38755588_I1.JPG Email Netflix users in the UK and Ireland are now able to stream the award-winning first season of Derry Girls The Channel 4’s hit comedy series was originally scheduled to drop on the streaming site in May but was delayed until now. Lisa McGee’s nostalgic series depicts the lives of a group of teenagers growing up in the Maiden City in the 1990s amid the Troubles. Derry Girls became a worldwide phenomenon in December when it made its debut on the American version of the streaming platform. Channel Four confirmed the programme will return for a third series as the second bowed out in emphatic style. Following its launch at the start of 2018, it became Channel 4’s highest-rated comedy for over a decade. Belfast Telegraph Digital
- National Award-winning Film Village Rockstars Included in Assam English Textbook
- Derry Girls: Blackboard scene becomes Ulster Museum exhibit
- Joaquin Phoenix will follow up his award-winning role in Joker with untitled Mike Mills project
- National Award-winning Gujarati film 'Hellaro' to open on Nov 8
- Zoe Caldwell, a four-time Tony Award winning actress, passes away at age 86 after battling Parkinson's disease
- Jennifer Aniston Shouts Out Adam Sandler After SAG Awards Win: 'Your Magic Is Real, Buddy'
- WME Signs Tony Award-Winning Director Kathleen Marshall In All Areas
- Tony Shalhoub on Second SAG Award Win for
- West Hartford recital series welcomes award-winning organist
- Alyssa Milano Series ‘Insatiable’ Canceled by Netflix After Just Two Seasons
Award-winning first series of Derry Girls lands on Netflix have 297 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.