Updated 5:22 pm CDT, Saturday, July 13, 2019 KATY, Texas (AP) — Authorities say one person was killed when a single-engine plane crashed into a community center in Katy, Texas, just west of Houston. Harris County Emergency Services Lt. Simon VanDyk said the plane crashed about 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Nottingham Community Center, missing a nearby recreational center. VanDyk said the pilot appears to have been the only person on board the aircraft and was killed. The pilot’s name was not immediately released. Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Lynn Lunsford said FAA investigators are going to the scene and the National Transportation Safety Board will lead the investigation.
- Bradley WWII Plane Crash: New Details Emerge
- Bradley Airport WWII Plane Crash Probe: Search For Answers
- A Tribute To WWII Plane Crash Victim Robert Riddell
- This Is What It's Like To Be Rescued After Your Plane Crashes In The Forest
- A Tribute To WWII Plane Crash Victim Gary Mazzone
- Texas Health Insurance Information
- Dying Without a Will in Texas - What Happens?
- Houston Personal Injury Claims
- Toy Planes - Which One to Buy?
- Texas Country Love Songs
1 dead in plane crash in Katy, Texas, near Houston have 187 words, post on www.chron.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.