President Donald Trump says Joe Biden, 76, has deteriorated mentally and is unfit for office. Trump slapped back and Biden in a dramatic fashion on Tuesday as he left the White House, in response to the former vice president’s claim that the Republican president is an ‘existential threat’ to democracy in prepared remarks the Democrat’s campaign released early. ‘When a man has to mention my name 76 times in a speech, he’s in trouble. Now, I have to tell you, he’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different then he used to. He’s even slower than he used to be. So I don’t know,’ the U.S. president said. ‘But when he mentions my name that many times I guess I should be complimented.’ The president renewed his attack on the ground in Iowa at a renewable fuel standard event the White House was holding. He claimed America would not be ‘respected’ by other countries, if Biden were at the nation’s helm as president. ‘He was someplace in Iowa today, and he said my name so many times that people couldn’t stand it anymore,’ Trump claimed. Cupping his ears and nodding his head in disagreement, the… Read full this story
- Trump says Mueller team has 'gone absolutely nuts’ and is 'threatening' people
- Ivanka Trump says 'no intent to circumvent' with her use of private email for government business
- How runners shape up in race to be Democratic nominee for president
- Who's Running for President? Meet the Democrat Candidates
- Biden, Trump Assailing Each Other in Dueling Iowa Visits
- Trump Fires Back: Biden's a 'Dummy' and a 'Loser'
- Trump and Biden Get Personal in Iowa Skirmish
- Trump Fires Back: Biden's a 'Dummy'
- Joe Biden Knows He Says the Wrong Thing
- ‘No Compromise,’ Democratic Hopefuls Say About Gun Control
Trump says 'Joe Biden is a dummy!' and unleashes fury at Democratic front-runner he says is 'the weakest mentally' in the field as he leaves Washington for Iowa showdown have 300 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.