In a since-deleted tweet mistakenly directed at the wrong person, President Donald Trump slammed U.S. national women’s soccer team captain Megan Rapinoe’s recent assertion that she is ‘not going to the f***ing White House’ if the team wins the ongoing World Cup in France. ‘Women’s soccer player, @meganrapino, just stated that she is “not going to the F…ing White House if we win,”‘ Trump wrote, inadvertently tweeting at a person named Megan Rapino, whose profile picture happens to be a shot of a different female soccer player. In solidarity with Rapinoe, the previously unknown Rapino responded directly to Trump: ‘and she was right to say so cry me a river plus this isn’t even her acc.’ Although Trump’s initial tweet was deleted, he did continue along that thread, taking credit for improving the economy and voicing his support for the U.S. team. He even wrote that he would invite U.S women’s national team to the White House, win or lose, but that Rapinoe ‘should WIN first before she TALKS!’ Rapino has since changed her Twitter profile name to ‘maybe megan rapinoe.’ After deleting the original tweet, Trump republished his message, this time using Rapinoe’s handle, @mPinoe. SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO In a tweet… Read full this story
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she will 'probably never sing the national anthem again'
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe scores book deal
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe stays true to her word: Doesn't sing national anthem before Thailand match
- Trump says US soccer star Megan Rapinoe's protest during national anthem is wrong
- Football: Trump congratulates US women's team on World Cup win
- USA edge France to set up World Cup semi-final with England
- Goaltender Braden Holtby says he won’t visit White House with Capitals on Monday
- Live Fox News Report About World Cup Win Interrupted By “Fuck Trump” Chant
- U.S. President Donald Trump welcomes Washington Capitals to White House
- Who is the best player at the Women's World Cup?
Trump lashes out at U.S. women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe for saying she won't go to the 'f***ing White House' if the team wins the World Cup - but he inadvertently tweets at the wrong person have 332 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.