next Image 1 of 2 The MSC cruise ship Opera is seen after the collision with a tourist boat, in Venice, Italy, Sunday, June 2, 2019. The towering, out-of-control cruise ship rammed into a dock and a tourist river boat on a busy Venice canal on Sunday morning. Italian media reported that at least five people were injured in the crash. The collision happened about 8:30 a.m. on the Giudecca Canal, a major thoroughfare that leads to Saint Mark’s Square in the northeastern Italian city. (Andrea Merola/ANSA via AP) prev Image 2 of 2 The MSC Opera cruise liner stand by a tourist boat following a collision in Venice, Italy, Sunday, June 2, 2019. A towering cruise ship struck a tourist river boat Sunday morning on a busy canal in Venice, injuring at least five people, Italian media are reporting. The collision happened at about 8:30 a.m. on the Giudecca Canal, a major thoroughfare that leads to Saint Mark’s Square. (Vigili del Fuoco via AP) VENICE, Italy – The Latest on the cruise ship crashing into a dock and another river boat in a Venice canal (all times local): 1 p.m. MSC Cruises, an international cruise ship line with its… Read full this story
- Take a sneak peek inside MSC Seaside from Secrets of the Mega Cruise Ship
- 10 facts about MSC Bellissima - the new £1billion cruise ship named in the UK
- All of the new cruise ships to get excited about for 2019
- Time lapse video reveals what it takes to build a £1billion cruise ship
- World's biggest cruise ships revealed with water parks, ziplines and go-karting
- World's first hybrid powered cruise ship completes first sea trials
- What to do if you miss your cruise ship and top items you should always carry
- Virgin has opened bookings for new cruise ship Scarlet Lady
- Virgin's new cruise ship is now afloat and we've got a sneak peek
- Huge cruise ships crash in shocking collision as witness shouts 'no, no, no'
The Latest: Company: MSC cruise ship had mechanical problems have 328 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 2, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.