Cosplayers had an easier time showing off their stuff at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019. Thanks to the unseasonably cool weather during the annual geek extravaganza, which took place from May 23 to 26 at the Phoenix Convention Center, wearing a costume wasn’t a tortuous experience.And there were definitely a lot of people dressed up at the event. Thousands of attendees came to Fan Fusion in costume, adopting the identities of superheroes and superheroines, as well as any number of characters from movies, television shows, video games, and books. There were even celebrities who got in on the cosplay action. Adam Savage of MythBusters fame, who was a special guest at Fan Fusion, rolled through the event as Captain America.He wasn’t the only noteworthy cosplayer who grabbed people’s attention at the event. Many costumed people stood out from the crowd or caught our eye as a result of their creative, clever, or impressive get-ups. And we’re taking the opportunity to laud those attendees who, in our humble opinion, wore the very best costumes at the event.But first, a few honorable mentions: Costumes that just missed out on making our list, but deserve to be applauded, include the Spartan Spawn, Baymax from… Read full this story
- Top 10: Spooky Empire's Ultimate Halloween Weekend best costumes
- Little girl's headless Halloween costume goes viral: 'Best costume I've ever seen'
- Here Are The Best Costumes From 2018's New York Comic Con
- Best breakfast in Phoenix: 15 critic's picks for morning meals
- Phoenix comic con moving forward after layoffs, Vegas cancellation
- Three Food Stories From Phoenix That You Need to Read
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes for 2018: Ideas for Quick, Easy, DIY Costumes
- Miami's Ten Best Halloween Parties
- Best & Worst 2018: Shopping & Services
- Fantasy Football: Week 6 Best Waiver-wire Targets to Add
The 20 Best Costumes We Saw at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019 have 288 words, post on www.phoenixnewtimes.com at June 1, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.