A few days ago we passed along word that several critical NBA and WNBA stars have joined NBA mega-star LeBron James in the upcoming sequel to the Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny live-action/animation hybrid movie Space Jam. And today we have word via James himself that Space Jam 2 has begun filming. LeBron James announced the production start over on Twitter with a heartfelt tweet which read. “Man, this really just hit me! I’m really shooting Space Jam 2!! This is so surreal and doesn’t even make sense to me! Where I come from man and what I saw growing up this doesn’t add up to me! I’m truly grateful and beyond blessed. This is CRAZINESS.” As hinted at above, James’ NBA and WNBA co-stars are set to include the likes of Anthony Davis of the Los Angeles Lakers, Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers, Chris Paul of the Houston Rockets, Golden State Warriors star Klay Thompson, WNBA legend Diana Taurasi, and Los Angeles Sparks duo, Nneka and Chiney Ogwumike. Star Trek: Discovery and The Walking Dead actress Sonequa Martin-Green will join all of these basketball stars and is said to be playing James’ wife. It stands to reason… Read full this story
- Protesters burn and trample LeBron James jerseys in Hong Kong
- LeBron James Still A One-Man Gang
- The Rise of Lebron James - Eerily Like That of Michael Jordan
- LeBron James the Next Michael Jordan
- LeBron James Dunk Or How To Increase Vertical Jump
- Celtics’ Enes Kanter appears to take shots at Lebron James over his criticism of Hong Kong tweet
- 'LeBron stands for money': Hong Kong protestors burn James jerseys
- LeBron Shames Himself and the NBA to Increase His Wealth
- Rockets Won’t Weigh in on James’ Comments on Morey, China
- Lebron Comes Of Age Early - Look Out Duncan And Jordan!
Space Jam 2 Begins Production, LeBron James Shares Heartfelt Tweet with Fans have 312 words, post on movieweb.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.