Boris Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds have been spotted looking smitten, with friends saying they are still ‘very much in love’ despite a late-night row that saw the police called in by neighbours. The new and exclusive images of the pair show them hand-in-hand and smiling in the Sussex countryside yesterday afternoon, undermining claims their relationship is in crisis. A friend of the couple told MailOnline claims they are splitting up are smears and revealed the Tory leadership favourite, 55, intends to marry his girlfriend ‘as soon as the time is right’ after his divorce from second wife Marina goes through. On Friday the couple were spoken to by police after a blazing row and have now been forced to flee their south London home after a gang of anarchists set up camp on their doorstep yelling abuse and slapping ‘f*** Boris’ stickers on the front door. A confidante told MailOnline: ‘There has been so much nonsense touted around about their relationship. The truth is that they love each other very much and want to get married as soon as the time is right. Boris only has eyes for Carrie and she is totally smitten with him.’ Hours after… Read full this story
- DOI's Joe-Warren Plant, 18, and Vanessa Bauer, 24, share a giggle before rehearsals... following 'strained rows with girlfriend Nicole Hadlow, 23, over hours spent on the ice'
- Palace outrage at Netflix's The Crown as Prince Charles' friends launch a blistering attack on the TV drama and accuse producers of 'trolling on a Hollywood budget' ahead of the fourth series' launch
- Chris Whitty shoots down Boris's promise that there there IS an 'escape' route from new Tier system by saying 'anywhere that goes into tier one will rise' and Tier 2 is only 'strong enough to hold the line'
- PM's standards adviser QUITS as Boris Johnson REFUSES to sack Priti Patel after bullying probe finds she DID break ministerial code as Home Secretary apologises for 'my behaviour in the past'
- Public school mandarin vs Essex girl: How Cambridge-educated Sir Alex Allan stormed off because Boris refused to sack comprehensive-schooled Priti Patel over 'bullying' claims
- FIFTY Northern Tory MPs mount a lockdown revolt: Boris faces a 'red wall' rebellion and demands for an 'exit map' - as eight million people are plunged into toughest coronavirus restrictions with addition of Nottingham and Warrington to Tier 3
- Gas boilers will be banned in just THREE YEARS: Boris Johnson orders ALL new homes to have electric heat pumps and hydrogen alternatives by 2023 in his Green Plan - but experts say he 'won't get anywhere near' his target on time
- 'Life is not an Enid Blyton novel': Friends of Priti Patel defend Home Secretary's management style in the wake of bullying row amid reports Boris Johnson will DEMOTE her in a New Year reshuffle - and she gets revenge by forcing mandarins to work weekends
- Experts blow up Boris's hydrogen pipe dream: PM's plan to replace gas boilers by 2023 is 'impossible' because only TWO hydrogen prototypes exist, a fifth of gas network will need to be relaid and EVERY engineer retrained
- EXCLUSIVE: Grief-stricken Bobby Brown is seen for the first time since the tragic death of his son as he speaks with police detectives at the front gate of the apartment complex where 28-year-old Bobby Jr. died on Wednesday
Boris and Carrie are still 'loved up' and have been 'brought even closer together' following police row, friends insist, as couple are seen together for first time since argument have 543 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.