Nguyen Van Hoa’s body was brought back to his hometown in the central province of Nghe An on Sunday evening. He was one of 19 men on the boat that was sunk by Pacific 01, owned by International Transportation and Trading Joint Stock Company (ITC) based in Ho Chi Minh City. Nine other crew members are still missing. Dinh Trong Dung, one of the people who were rescued, said his boat was rammed when it was anchored off Bach Long Vy Island off Hai Phong for the crew to rest after a night of fishing. “I was sleeping when I heard a scream and as I opened my eyes, I saw a huge subject approaching us, and very quickly it upended the boat.” Everything happened in the blink of an eye, and before he could scream or do anything else, a huge crash rang out and the fishing vessel overturned. “I was lucky I could get off the ship in time. I tried to swim as far as I could and was eventually saved,” Dung said. It had taken him a while to realize that the “huge subject” which had hit his boat was a cargo ship. The other fishermen… Read full this story
- Missing New Bedford Fishing Boat Found Submerged Off Martha’s Vineyard
- Migrants illegally crossing the Channel in a dinghy 'REFUSE to be rescued by French coastguard so they can make it to Britain' on same day that two men make it to Dover in back of a lorry
- New Zealand volcano eruption: How White Island first responders rescued critically injured patients
- Several killed as boat capsizes in India
- Newlyweds, a family-of-four and six children are among over 20 Australian tourists feared missing after New Zealand's volcano catastrophe - with death toll expected to rise above 30 as search teams find 'no signs of life'
- Search Suspended For Missing Fishermen Off Martha's Vineyard
- 'Superhuman': White Island tour guide Paul Kingi praised for role in rescue effort
- 'When they were killing him they could see he was a child': Jaden Moodie's distraught mother blasts 'cowards' who stabbed her son, 14, to death as she welcomes guilty verdict and police vow to track down rest of gang
- Philippine Ferry Fire Kills 3; More Than 100 Rescued
- Nepal: At least 50 people die in landslides and flooding after monsoon rains
Boat sunk, rescued fisherman dies in search for son have 374 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 30, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.