Alison Hammond apologised for an unprofessional blunder today in the Love Island 2019 villa.
The This Morning host Alison Hammond joined Flackers live from Mallorca to give viewers a look around the Islander’s new home.
Caroline revealed that the hot tub had been moved inside the Hideaway and was talking about the temperature when she was interrupted.
Apologetic Alison said: “Sorry my phone is ringing. This is really unprofessional.”
Giggling Caroline pointed to her smart watch, while Alison shouted: “I’ve got a text. I’ve got a text everyone.”
Alison managed to style it out and claimed the text was to tell her to ask about Caroline’s walk.
The presenter hit back at critics of her famous slo-mo walk and insisted it is not her decision.
She said: “The secret about the slo-mo walk is I do it normally and then they slow it down for me.”
Keep up with all the Love Island gossip with daily WhatsApp alerts
Click here to subscribe to the Mirror’s Love Island updates
The hot tub isn’t the only new addition to the Hideaway, as Caroline explained there would be another big surprise.
She said: “In the Hideaway this year there’s a secret compartment. But they have to find it.”
Caroline confessed she didn’t know for certain what was going to be inside, but believes it might be “some sexy treats”.
Each series of Love Island throws up a lot of new phrases – and Caroline believes she already knows what everyone will be saying this summer.
“Bread crumbing,” revealed the host, which mean leaving bits of bread for someone to lead them on.
She confessed: “I’ve been bread crumbed a few times. They bread crumb you and then they pie you off. They ghost you.”
* Do you know any of the Love Island cast? Contact [email protected] to tell your story
*Love Island starts on Monday on ITV2 at 9pm
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- ‘s Chris Pratt Apologizes In Advance For His Stupidity/ Insensitivity/ Unprofessionalism
- Saving Mr Banks producer Alison Owen says movies can thrive in digital age
- The Lonely Island Producing an All-Female Sketch Comedy Show for FOX
- Arthur Russell: “Wild Combination” and “Love Is Overtaking Me”
- Grammys say go, go, go
- Beat the crowds: Seven breathtaking alternatives to Italy's tourist hotspots
- Ten must-see places within reach of Rome
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces 2015 Spotlight and Midnight Sections
- Fresh start at Sundance
- Sundance announces competition lineup
- 14 reasons why Lazio should be your next Italian holiday destination
- Paula Abdul hits a sour note
- SEASON FINALE Recap: “From Dancing Mice To Psychopaths”
- SXSW Announces Midnight Movies and Final Titles Added to 2016 Lineup
- FAMILIAR FACES IN ’07 SUNDANCE SLATE
- Joe Manganiello's Male Strip Club Doc Among Slamdance Special Screenings (Exclusive)
- The See-Through CEO
- Room Number: Where to Stay in St. Barts for a Winter Getaway
- 'A Bigger Splash': Review
- John McAfee Fled to Belize, But He Couldn't Escape Himself
Love Island blunder as Alison Hammond makes 'unprofessional' gaffe in villa have 518 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 31, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.