PUBLISHED: 14:26 25 May 2019 | UPDATED: 14:26 25 May 2019 Crews have tackled a kitchen fire in Dale Hall Lane in Ipswich Picture: GOOGLEMAPS Archant Firefighters have tackled a kitchen blaze in Ipswich – which is thought to have started when a dishwasher caught fire. Two crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service attended the scene in Dale Hall Lane after receiving reports of the fire at around 1.15pm this afternoon, Saturday May 25.A spokesman for the fire service said there were no reports of any injuries. You may also want to watch: He said: “We had two appliances there with two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze.”It looks like it was a dishwasher that had caught on fire.”The dishwasher has now been removed from the property and the electricity has been isolated.”He added that the fire had been extinguished and a stop called to the incident at around 1.45pm.
- Add Value to Your Home With a Kitchen Remodeling Job
- Kitchen Magic
- Remodel Your Kitchen or Bathroom For The Best ROI!
- Without Respect, Firefighters May Soon Be Gone With the Wind
- Firefighter Birthday Party
- What's New and Hot in Kitchen Design Trends
- Lighting For Your Kitchen And Cabinets
- The 30-Minute Kitchen Makeover
- Kitchen Cabinets - Reface or Replace?
- Kitchen Shortcuts For Busy Families
Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze in Ipswich have 216 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.