Killing Eve was the big winner at Sunday’s British Academy Television Awards, as it scooped the coveted Best Drama Series, Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress. The acclaimed drama earned three gongs at the showcase in London’s Royal Festival Hall out of a total of five nominations, with Jodie Comer paying a touching tribute to writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge as she took to the stage. It came as Ant McPartlin made an awkward appearance on-stage after I’m A Celebrity won Best Reality and Constructed Factual, despite the embattled presenter taking a break from the show following his drink-drive arrest. Elated: Jodie Comer broke down in tears at Sunday’s British Academy Television Awards, after the Killing Eve star won Best Actress for her performance as the assassin Villanelle Style an asymmetric gown like Jodie in Stella McCartney Stella McCartney cape gown Shop the label at MYTHERESA.COM Buy now She’s best known for playing the fashion-forward assassin in Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s Killing Eve, so we’ve gotten used to seeing Jodie Comer looking on-trend. However, as she took to the BAFTA red carpet, she dropped the extravagance of Villanelle and channeled a more understated look for the formal event with the help of stylist Elizabeth Saltzman…. Read full this story
- Killing Eve season 3 cast – who stars alongside Jodie Comer in the new series?
- Sandra Oh reveals secret to sexy chemistry with Killing Eve co-star Jodie Comer
- Who won at the BAFTA TV Awards 2017? Full list of winners and nominations from this year's ceremony
- 'She got me!': Rebel Wilson sparks speculation she's set to appear in Killing Eve as she poses with Jodie Comer
- Bafta-winner Sarah Lancashire delighted at getting best roles of her career in her late 40s
- Tony Awards 2019: A Look At The ‘Best Musical’ Nominees
- Frances McDormand Asks All Female Nominees to Stand During Her Best Actress Acceptance Speech
- Lady Gaga Wins for 2016 Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie
- ‘Killing Eve’ slays the competition at British TV awards
- Killing Eve series 3 epsiode 2 leaves viewers in tears over ‘heartbreaking’ Carolyn scenes
BAFTAs TV 2019: Jodie Comer in TEARS as she wins Best Actress have 345 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.