The finale we have all been waiting for is nearly here. The eighth and final series of Game of Thrones starts in the UK on April 15. Sky has the exclusive rights to the series on its Sky Atlantic channel – meaning those without a subscription risk missing out on the blockbuster finale. There is a way to see Game of Thrones without shelling out for a full Sky subscription, which can cost £22 a month on an 18-month deal. NowTV is also showing the blockbuster series – for a lot cheaper. A subscription or one-off ‘passes’ on NowTV give access to Sky channels for anything from 24 hours to a month. However as an introductory offer, viewers get a seven-day free trial. That means anybody who joins NowTV this week can see the opening episode completely free as long as they cancel the trial before the seven days is over. The trick might help you see the first episode without a Sky subscription but it does mean you will have to pay £7.99 a month to see the rest of the series – but that still only comes to about £16 for the shorter, six-episode season. The entertainment… Read full this story
- Game of Thrones series finale breaks HBO viewer records
- Game of Thrones series finale teaser: Who's left to die?
- How to Watch Game of Thrones Season 8 in India, US, UK, Ireland, Canada, and Other Countries
- Twenty20 tri-series final: Australia v Pakistan at Harare, live coverage
- Fakhar Zaman powers Pakistan to victory in T20 tri-series final against Australia
- Apple Watch Series 5 gets always-on display, finally
- Watch Game of Thrones episode 2 trailer now
- Watch Game of Thrones season 8 episode 2 trailer now
- The Mandalorian panel: Watch the Star Wars series, trailer reveals live here
- Tencent finally gets some good news on gaming in China
Watch Game of Thrones series finale without getting Sky- Here's how have 300 words, post on www.leicestermercury.co.uk at April 14, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.