Viva goes all out in content with new online magazine Epi Fabonan III (The Philippine Star) – April 18, 2019 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — Amid the glimmer of colorful neon lights and the sound of upbeat electronic dance music, Viva Entertainment’s sexiest stars paraded onstage at Xylo at the Palace in Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City on Tuesday night in all-out support for the newest online magazine, AO. The online magazine is hailed as Viva Entertainment’s first foray into digital content creation. Known for creating content for TV and cinema with channels such as Viva TV and Pinoy Box Office and film production company Viva Films, Viva Entertainment offers hot and fresh content — this time, to Internet users — via AOmnl.com. “Everyone has smartphones and Internet access and so content truly became available to anyone at any time. Viva is a content company, and with that said, we now bring our content to a new medium, which is the Internet. Hence, the birth of AO, which is all out,” says Jay Montelibano, VP Integrated Marketing and Production for Viva Entertainment. “AO means all out but it could also mean a lot of things. We left it at AO because… Read full this story
- Ayesha Curry Launches Her New Lifestyle Magazine
- Bauer shuts New Zealand magazine operation amid coronavirus downturn
- Vectorworks, Inc. Sponsors Landscape Institute’s New Online Learning Platform
- Covid-19 content dominates online video consumption in India: Mindshare, Vidooly report
- Devin Nunes Has His Own Conservative Content Farm
- Beware, parents: Your child may be at risk of online sexual exploitation & cyberbullying during pandemic lockdown
- Schools will not reopen ‘until at least June’, education chiefs say - as two thirds of pupils have not logged onto online lessons during lockdown while poorer children will get free laptops
- Covid-19 in New York: 'We knew the health system would be a frail match'
- Online abuse: how women are fighting back
- Online teaching will supplement traditional classes after pandemic: expert
Viva goes all out in content with new online magazine have 314 words, post on www.philstar.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.