BOND girl Nadja Regin has passed away at the age of 87, it’s been reported today. The Serbian actress appeared in From Russia with Love and Goldfinger. Last week fellow Goldfinger star Tania Mallet died aged 77. More to follow…For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online. Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video. Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.
- Author of epic Em ơi! Hà Nội Phố passes away, aged 93
- Partick Thistle owner Colin Weir passes away aged 71
- Lolita actress Sue Lyon passes away at age 73... after being cast in Stanley Kubrick's controversial film at age 14
- Rapper Lexii Alijai passes away at just 21 years of age... as Kehlani mourns the loss of 2015's Jealous collaborator
- Girl Dies After Suffering Medical Emergency Aboard Delta Plane Leaving LAX
- Baby girl dies at house in Merseyside after paramedics race to scene - as police launch probe into cause of death
- Pejawar Seer Vishwesha Teertha passes away in Udupi Sri Krishna Mutt, final rites in Bengaluru
- NCP leader Devi Prasad Tripathi passes away
- Senior NCP leader D P Tripathi passes away
- T.S. Sridhar alias Bharanitharan passes away
Second Bond girl dies in ten days as actress passes away aged 87 have 248 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.