New Delhi: Alia Bhatt, who is gearing up for the release of her much-awaited film ‘Kalank’, found herself at the receiving end of barbs from Kangana Ranaut. The ‘Manikarnika’ actress had expressed her displeasure when her performance in the film was compared to that of Alia’s in ‘Gully Boy’. Kangana called Alia’s performance in the Zoya Akhtar directorial ‘mediocre’, setting several tongues wagging. The ‘Brahmastra’ actress reacted back by saying that she would work hard so that Kangana appreciates her once again. Also READ- Kangana Ranaut calls Alia Bhatt’s performance in Gully Boy ‘mediocre’; Kalank actress REACTS! Randeep Hooda, who was Alia’s co-star in ‘Highway’, took to Twitter to extend his support to the actress. The ‘Sarbjit’ actor posted a cryptic tweet that read, ‘’Dearest @aliaa08 I’m so glad you are not letting the opinions of very occasional actors and chronic victims affect you and your work .. kudos to you for your continued efforts to outdo yourself.’’ His tweet was directed towards Kangana but the actor didn’t take her name. Check out his tweet! Dearest @aliaa08 I’m so glad you are not letting the opinions of very occasional actors and chronic victims affect you and your work .. kudos to… Read full this story
- Kangana Ranaut will stop acting if another actress can deliver solo hit with big budget, says sister Rangoli
- Director Ahmed Khan Says A Lot Of Money Was Wasted On Manikarnika; Rangoli Chandel Responds!
- Happy birthday, Alia Bhatt! Madhuri Dixit wishes her a year of blockbusters, Soni Razdan shares childhood pictures
- Dhaakad shelved because Manikarnika was a flop, says Ahmed Khan, apologises after Rangoli Chandel calls him ‘atrocious filmmaker’
- Rangoli: Kangana will stop acting if any actress carries off a Rs 60-100 crores and above film single-handedly
- Holi 2020 Bollywood songs: A playlist for your party this festive season
Randeep Hooda supports Alia Bhatt, calls Kangana Ranaut ‘chronic victim’; Rangoli Chandel HITS back have 304 words, post on news.abplive.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.