The New England Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 to win the Super Bowl on Sunday. New England has now tied the Pittsburgh Steelers for the most titles in history, each with six wins. For the Patriots, all six have come since 2001. The Steelers took 35 seasons to reach this milestone. Quarterback Tom Brady has now beaten former Dallas Cowboy and San Francisco 49er Charles Haley for the most Super Bowl wins for a player. Coach Bill Belichick is now tied for the most NFL championships by a head coach. Both are the oldest to win in their respective positions. “It was an unbelievable year,” Brady told US broadcaster CBS after the game, held at Mercedes-Benz Arena in Atlanta. “It’s unbelievable to win this game… We’ve been this far and lost, which is really tough. I wish we had played a little better on offense, but we won and it’s unbelievable. 10 things to know about Super Bowl 53 A rare Super Bowl duel It’s the New England Patriots up against the Los Angeles Rams In the 53rd edition of the Super Bowl. The last time they faced each other in the big game was Super Bowl XXXVI,… Read full this story
- Mario Manningham hopes to see Julian Edelman line up against him when NY Giants play New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
- Justin Tuck, NY Giants out for Tom Brady crunch vs. New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
- NY Giants, behind Eli Manning, will beat Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
- NY Jets can't close the gap on New England Patriots and Rex Ryan's defense didn't help matters
- It's not Super Bowl Sunday, but stakes still high for NY Giants vs. New England Patriots in NFL Week 9
- With rivals reeling, time for NY Jets to Gang up on New England Patriots
- NY Giants and New England Patriots create a dream Super Bowl XLVI matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Baltimore Ravens' Terrell Suggs rips New England Patriots after AFC championship win, calls them "arrogant f---ers"
- Tom Brady stands alone as NFL's greatest after rescuing Patriots in Super Bowl
- NY Giants still feel great about Super Bowl XLII victory over New England Patriots
New England Patriots make Super Bowl history have 365 words, post on www.dw.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.