PUBLISHED: 09:40 15 April 2019 | UPDATED: 09:40 15 April 2019
The seized Audi after police stopped a driver on the A140 for no insurance and usinjg a mobile phone at the wheel. Picture: Norfolk Police
An Audi driver has had their car seized after being stopped by police on the A140 and found to be using a mobile phone at the wheel.
The motorist was pulled over on the A140 near Pulham Market, south of Long Stratton, on Sunday afternoon (April 14) for having no insurance.
Officers discovered the motor insurance policy had been cancelled on January 17 due to non payment.
The driver, who had a child in the car at the time they were stopped, had also been spotted using a phone at wheel.
Meanwhile in a separate incident another driver had their car seized by police on patrol on Victoria Road in Diss.
The Volvo was stopped at around noon on Sunday and the driver reported for driving with no insurance.
- Insurers Call Time on Mobile Phone Offenders
- Bad Credit History Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phone Convictions Lead to Discounts For Drivers
- Ban Called For Train Drivers' Mobile Phones
- The Mobile Phone For Road Warriors
- Mobile Phone Safety
- The Easy Rider Of Mobile Phones
- Insurance Hike For Mobile Phone Offenders
- Are You Too Young For A Mobile Phone?
- GPRS Internet Browsing - Using Mobile Phones As Modems For Laptops Or PC