EXCLUSIVE: We have the first photo from Me, You, Madness, the indie film starring first-time writer-director Louise Linton. Have a look below, along with an image of Linton in helmer mode. She stars along with Ed Westwick in the comedy about a young thief (Westwick) who, while casing a secluded mansion in Malibu, discovers he is robbing the home of a serial killer. The movie 2018 shoot in Malibu was interrupted by last year’s Woolsey Fire before resuming after the danger had passed. “Thanks to my killer crew and cast, the movie is every bit the playful 80’s homage I dreamed of when I wrote it,” said Linton, wife of Treasury Secretary and Wonder Woman executive producer Steven Mnuchin. “It was a joyful set, even under pressure. Ed Westwick is a phenomenal actor, collaborator, friend and creative force who became my co-pilot on many creative aspects of the film.” Stormchaser Films’ Linton and Kristen Ruhlin are producing Me, You, Madness, which is being shopped to distributors. The Edinburgh-born Linton’s acting credits include Rules Don’t Apply, Cabin Fever and Serial Daters Anonymous. She was an executive producer on the recent features Odious, 6 Below: Miracle on the Mountain and The Midnight Man. Here are… Read full this story
- 'Tarantino was mad as a rat and Travolta is gorgeous'
- Anna Paquin exudes elegance in a black sleeveless gown as she joins Robert De Niro at the star-studded London premiere of their new film The Irishman
- The Mandalorian: Everything we know about the new Star Wars show on Disney Plus
- Baroness Hale, the spider brooch-wearing head of the Supreme Court which humiliated Boris Johnson, becomes the unlikely star of new children's book - which critics say is like something straight out of the Soviet union
- 20 great pub walks, chosen by nature writers
- Corrie star Julie moved in with husband after a week
- Bella Thorne and new girlfriend Alex Martini hold hands as they head out of Toronto airport after she posted topless pic with her new love
- The 100 best films of the 21st century
- Ten films to watch this October
- Rogue One
‘Me, You, Madness’: First-Look Image Of Pic From Writer-Director-Star Louise Linton have 342 words, post on deadline.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.