Daniel Craig will conclude his run as 007 in the next James Bond movie, and the English actor would be happy to see a woman replace him afterward. After retiring from the role, Craig will have portrayed Bond across five separate movies, and is now eager to pass the torch along to someone else. Speaking with the Daily Mirror, Craig was asked about potential replacements for Bond now that he is stepping away from the role. Specifically, Craig offered his thoughts on if the next 007 could be a different gender or color “I think that everybody should be considered. Also for women and for African-Americans, there should be great parts anyway, across the board,” Craig emphatically stated. With a working title of James Bond 25, the next movie in the series is due to arrive in UK theaters on April 3, 2020. The plot will see Bond traveling to Jamaica to step away from his work as a superspy, but trouble can never evade the character for too long. When his friend Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright) asks for help locating a missing scientist, Bond then faces “a danger the likes of which the world has never seen.” Bohemian Rhapsody… Read full this story
- Daniel Craig told to 'SHUT UP and stop bashing James Bond and SPECTRE' by Sony bosses
- James Bond 25: Will 007 get married?
- Daniel Craig faces angry backlash for saying he'd "rather slash his wrists" than play 007 again
- Daniel Craig insists he won't leave £125m fortune to his children when he dies
- 'She's ballsy!' James Bond actor George Lazenby believes Margot Robbie should take over the role of 007 following Daniel Craig's departure
- New No Time To Die trailer shows off Ana de Armas' sexy new James Bond heroine
- James Bond stamps mark new film No Time To Die with every 007 and best cars
- Odeon cinema chain bans new James Bond movie in row sparked by Trolls World Tour
- The James Bond Movie Was Unusually Vulnerable to the Coronavirus
- 'I've always wanted a daughter': Danielle Lloyd says 'gender selection is still a possibility' but admits she changes her mind about having a fifth baby 'every day'
Daniel Craig Thinks Every Gender & Race Should Be Considered for the Next James Bond have 345 words, post on movieweb.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.