Studio MDHR’s Cuphead received a new update recently that gave players the chance to control the main character’s co-op friend if they’re playing by themselves. The character select option is the highlight of the update, but it’s got more than just that feature included. Cinematics are now fully animated, there are new animations and artwork to enjoy, and more language support has also been added along with the usual array of bug fixes and improvements.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game already featured some of these updates since it’s the most recent one to be released, but the PC, Mac, and Xbox One versions of Cuphead now support the same features. Players can choose to play as Mugman when playing by themselves and play through the game as a different character to see all the new animations that the developer has added.
Studio MDHR’s full patch notes for the latest update can be seen below via Cuphead’s Steam page:
And remember…our most exciting Free Content Update yet is included in today’s Nintendo Switch version of Cuphead!
Play as Mugman in single-player, select from 11 new languages, and so much more. Also available now on Xbox, Steam & GOG !! pic.twitter.com/Ta7KFXQDSr
— Studio MDHR (@StudioMDHR) April 18, 2019
- CHARACTER SELECTION! For the first time ever, select Mugman right from the start of your adventure in single player!
- FULLY ANIMATED CINEMATICS! Now, all of the game’s cutscenes play out in fabulous locomotion!
- FULLY LOCALIZED TEXT IN ELEVEN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES! In addition to English, we’re thrilled to be able to offer Cuphead in French, Italian, German, European Spanish, Latin Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. We know how long folks have been waiting for this, so we took special care in the quality of each translation, and curated fonts that felt just right for each audience. In fact, we even partnered with expert calligraphers to bring the Boss & Level title lettering to life in Korean, Chinese, and Japanese – drawing inspiration from the early cartoon works of each country!
- OODLES OF BRAND NEW ANIMATION AND ART! Cuphead and Mugman have multiple fight intros! Legendary Chalice now grants Super Arts with a blast of magical energy! Mummies explode in a shower of confetti! Dozens of other dazzling additions and adjustments throughout the game!
The Mugman option is one that the studio announced back in March would be coming to the game. Cuphead’s update with this feature and others is now out on all available platforms.
Have you subscribed to ComicBook Nation, the official Podcast of ComicBook.com, yet? Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
In this latest episode, we look at all the reveals from Star Wars Celebration, talk Disney+, discuss the return of Game of Thrones, and so much more! Make sure to subscribe now and never miss an episode!
- WhatsApp for iPhone Gets Search Option in Status Tab, Notification Extension, Suspicious Link Indicator
- Meet Donald – the new animated face of Skye
- Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17713 Reveals Edge, Hello, and Other Updates
- Borderlands 3 update today: New Hotfix and patch notes released
- Road to heaven: Subaru's updated BRZ sports coupe hits the mark
- PUBG Patch 19 Improves Frame Rate, Net Code, and Adds Dynamic Weather
- Fortnite to feature new competitive tournaments as update version 6.10 arrives
- FIFA 19 update revealed
- Product :: Windows 10 In Depth (includes Content Update Program), 2nd Edition
- Sea of Thieves ARENA Update Revealed: Release Date news for Rare's new mode
- Live Black Friday updates as Amazon deal starts today
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online character creator
- New version of iPhone operating system lets you FaceTime in GROUPS and adds ginger-haired emojis
- Why so many drivers go for Aygo – Toyota’s cute, characterful city car
- First Drive: Updates keep the Porsche Macan S at the front of its pack
- Rugby League LIVE: England team news updates and much more
- LIVE: Brexit deal 'agreed'; updates ahead of PMQs and Cabinet meeting
- Council planners to look at Porthcawl's ‘maritime centre mark two’ – UPDATED (new images)
- Soulcalibur VI is a triumphant return for the long-missed series
- UK Drive: Ford’s new Focus lives up to its predecessor’s reputation
'Cuphead' Update Adds Animations and Character Select Option have 694 words, post on comicbook.com at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.