Glasgow & West Scotland 10 April 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47878492 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsClutha helicopter crash inquiry The inquiry into how a police helicopter crashed into a Glasgow pub, killing 10 people, has been hearing how each of victims died. A joint minute was read at the fatal accident inquiry, agreeing the times and causes of death.The helicopter crashed through the roof of The Clutha pub at about 22:22 on Friday 29 November 2013.The pilot died along with two passengers and seven customers in the busy city centre bar.The inquiry, which is being held at the… Read full this story
- ‘World’s oldest person’ dies in Japan at 117
- Medical examiner: Oklahoma State’s Tyrek Coger died of enlarged heart, ruled natural
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after team workout
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout
- Authorities: OSU's Coger died after stairs workout in heat
- Manager of Calgary Olympic bobsled track where twins died wasn’t aware of any unauthorized access
- Assisted dying laws and protection for all
- John Kerry says D-Day 75 especially important because 'Europe is challenged' and 'people are pulling at institutions' - as he and Pelosi steer clear of talking about Trump at American ceremony
- Longtime Padres coach Picciolo dies; 'just loved the game of baseball'
- The tragedy of Everest’s normal: 10 dead this season, so far
Clutha inquiry told how 10 people died have 320 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.