FINAL UPDATE, Monday PM: All numbers are in, and Disney / Marvel 's record domestic weekend moola marathon for Avengers: Endgame will settle at $357.1M . Disney called the weekend at $350M, but when you're dealing with such high numbers and records, you don't want to walk any money back on Monday. The rest of the town knew it was north of $354M on Sunday morning. Today we hear that Endgame is poised to make $33M-$35M which is awesome and easily the third best Monday of all-time, behind Black Panther 's all-time Presidents Day haul of $40.15M and the first Monday after Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($40.1M). Fandango reported earlier this morning that the crazy presales haven't stopped . Endgame 's second weekend is poised to be a record, beating Force Awakens ($149.2M); we're hearing $180M-$200M at this point in time, which is between -45% and -50%. Related Story ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Smashes $305M In 2 Days Overseas; Tops ‘Infinity War’s’ China Bow Imax showtimes over the weekend earned $26.5M at 412 theaters, or 7.4% of the weekend (unchanged from yesterday). Eight of the top ten theaters and 21 of the top 25 were Imax. Per screen was $64K. Overall,… Read full this story
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Directors Respond to Record-Breaking Pre-Sales
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Being Called "One of the Biggest Movies of Our Lifetime," Theater Chains Adding Additional Showtimes
- Fandango Reveals Avengers: Endgames Is Highest Selling Preorder ahead of Digital Release
- Justice League Star Ray Fisher Praises Avengers: Endgame
- Young Marvel Fan's Reaction to Avengers: Endgame Heroes' Return Will Melt Your Heart
- Marvel Fans Are Obsessing Over How Rocket Ages in Avengers: Endgame
- Karen Gillan Advises Fans to Bring Diapers and Tissues to 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Fandango Announces 'Avengers: Endgame' Has Already Become the Top-Selling Pre-Sale Title in First 24 Hours
- Scarlett Johansson Helped Change Black Widow's Death in Avengers: Endgame
- From Avengers Endgame to Hobbs & Shaw, 2019 is the year Hollywood challenged Bollywood at the box office
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Rests At $357M+ Opening Record; Eyes $33M+ Monday & Record $180M 2nd Frame; Weekend Biz Hits $401M+ High have 321 words, post on deadline.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.