PUBLISHED: 22:59 13 March 2019 | UPDATED: 22:59 13 March 2019
Two men have been charged with theft after a large quantity of snowdrop bulbs were stolen in North Norfolk. Picture: Ian Burt
Two men have been charged with theft after a large quantity of snowdrop bulbs were stolen in North Norfolk.
Police said the bulbs were taken from the Walsingham area on Tuesday night.
Along with the two men charged with theft, a third man was cautioned by officers.
In a Twitter post, North Norfolk police said: “Wildlife and rural crime still affects our community, even the theft of flowers and bulbs can have a big impact!
“Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you see any suspicious behaviour or have any concerns within our rural communities.”
- Trial Date Set For Men Charged With 9/11 Attacks
- Salisbury poisoning: Two men charged over Novichok attack are 'Russian military intelligence officers'
- Two Illegal Immigrants Charged for Raping 11-Year-old Schoolgirl in US - Report
- Car theft? Here is how to file an auto insurance claim
- I’m sick of the subliminal shade!’: Angry Target shoppers say anti-theft stickers are only being placed on darker shades of makeup
- Insurance company can reject claim for stolen car if you don't have all keys
- Mail theft leaves Sydney woman struggling to get her life back
- These are the top 10 most stolen motors in the UK – and it’s bad news for German car owners
- Luxury Cars in Manhattan Keep Getting Their Expensive Side Mirrors Stolen for Resale
- Police: 3 Charged In Connection to AAA Roadside Assistance Credit Card Fraud In Atlantic, Cape May Counties