1 of 3 FILE – In this March 11, 2019 file photo, Britain’s Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrive for the Commonwealth Day Youth Event with Prince Harry, at Canada House in London. With another royal baby on the horizon, the debate over postpartum perfection is alive and well. As it stands, we don’t know whether Meghan Markle will follow in the footsteps of Kate Middleton when it comes to that magical perfection, but we have an inkling she’ll at least slap on some makeup when she introduces the latest royal to the world next month. (Chris Jackson/Pool Photo via AP, File) NEW YORK (AP) — With another royal baby on the horizon, the debate over postpartum perfection is alive and well. We don’t know whether Meghan Markle will follow Kate Middleton’s example when it comes to that magically perfect appearance, but we have an inkling she’ll at least slap on some makeup when she introduces the latest royal to the world next month. And when she does, anti-glammers will likely take notice. Perinatal counselor Kirsten Brunner thinks a new mother is beautiful, disheveled hair, no makeup and all. Julien Farel owns the Julien Farel Restore Salon and Spa on New… Read full this story
- League of Legends Makes Love to Pokemon, Gives Birth to Amazing New Skins
- EXPERT ADVICE Who Will Give Birth to the gTLD's First Billion-Dollar Domain Baby?
- Collapsing Star Gives Birth to a Black Hole
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Will the Recession Give Birth to a Mac Netbook?
- Hearthstone Card Packs Will Soon Give You More Legendaries
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe
- Kitten-Birthing GIF is Teased in Mew-Genics
- NASA Images May Reveal Birth of New Saturn Moon
- Finishing Destiny 2 is Like “Giving Birth,” Says Game Director
- Photoshop will soon make curvy selections even easier with a new tool
To glam or not to glam soon after giving birth? have 311 words, post on apnews.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.