NEW YORK (AP) — With another royal baby on the horizon, the debate over postpartum perfection is alive and well.
We don’t know whether Meghan Markle will follow Kate Middleton’s example when it comes to that magically perfect appearance, but we have an inkling she’ll at least slap on some makeup when she introduces the latest royal to the world next month.
And when she does, anti-glammers will likely take notice.
Perinatal counselor Kirsten Brunner thinks a new mother is beautiful, disheveled hair, no makeup and all.
Julien Farel owns the Julien Farel Restore Salon and Spa on New York’s swanky Park Avenue. He’s been providing and arranging in-hospital services for women giving birth since 2001. For his wife, pulling her look together soon after giving birth was mandatory.
- DeidreÂ Pujols gives birth to daughter
- Report: Harding gives birth to baby boy
- Sorenstam gives birth to a boy
- Annika Sorenstam gives birth to boy
- Ochoa gives birth to baby boy
- Report: Uchitel gives birth to girl
- Messi’s girlfriend gives birth to baby boy
- Kaka’s wife gives birth to couple’s 2nd child
- Kaka’s wife gives birth to second child
- Clemson women’s hoop coach on leave to give birth