PUBLISHED: 11:12 08 March 2019 Peter Sharkey According to research, there are more than 1000 ISA millionaires in Britain. Picture: Getty Images Archant New research has revealed that there are now more than 1000 ISA millionaires in Britain, says Peter Sharkey. According to research published earlier this week, Britain is now home to more than 1,000 “ISA Millionaires” – that’s people who have accumulated more than £1 million inside the tax-free wrapper of an Individual Savings Account (ISA). The quite astonishing fact published adjacent to this headline-gripping news is how similar these people are. You might think that individually, they would resemble the caricatured City trader: loud braces, loud voices and equally loud shirts, constantly shouting ‘buy!’ or ‘sell!’, but this would be wide of the mark. In fact, the three principle characteristics displayed by ISA millionaires are discipline, calmness and patience. Actually, it’s not entirely accurate to suggest that this elite group of 1,000 super-savers have used their annual ISA allowance to build a seven-figure savings pot. ISAs have been with us for two decades; prior to that, Personal Equity Plans PEPs), which offered broadly similar tax and savings advantages, had been around since 1987. This means that anyone… Read full this story
- Chase star Mark Labbett says he knows Who Wants to be Millionaire players CHEATED with friends NODDING and WINKING to signal answers from the audience
- Are YOU quick enough to be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Take the quiz to try to beat the contestant who answered the fastest finger question in 1.79 seconds
- 'I couldn't take a £400,000 bet': Who Wants To Be A Millionaire contestant Andrew Townsley admits 'doubts in his mind' forced him to back out of the final question
- What time is Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on ITV tonight?
- Jeremy Clarkson hints Millionaire fans may FINALLY see a contestant scoop the top prize after 14 years... as he claims Charles Ingram was 'guilty as sin' in cheating scandal
- Couple living on prestigious 'millionaire's playground' estate claim their neighbour's plans to build a 5ft-hill in their garden will ruin the privacy of their pool and tennis court
- Jeremy Clarkson begs 'stupid people' to not apply for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire contestant could be sixth million winner
- The screaming beauty with sparklers on her mind: A millionaire's wife heads for Bond Street with her eye on a glittering royal masterpiece... Part One of JEFFREY ARCHER's short story Cheap At Half The Price
- Mark Labbett claims Millionaire cheats 'got help with nods and winks in audience'
Do you want to be a millionaire? It might be time to consider an ISA have 414 words, post on www.cambstimes.co.uk at March 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.