BRITAIN’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden has dropped her stylist after her outfit became one of the most complained about moments of 2017.
The telly judge, 48, has replaced former stylist Angie Smith with new fashion man Karl Willett since the dress drew 663 Ofcom complaints during the show’s semi-finals.
The dress beat Coronation Street’s dark Pat Phelan storyline and Russell Brand’s pre-watershed swearing on Comic Relief to be named the third most complained about telly moment of 2017.
The former wife of Les Dennis, 46, had joked before putting it on for the live episode: “Will people be complaining to Ofcom? I hope so, I really do.”
A telly source said: “Amanda has decided to freshen up her wardrobe and her look for this year’s show but that doesn’t mean she’ll be any less sizzling.
“She’s still going to shock audiences when she comes out on stage but possibly in a different way. Amanda loves her fashion and dressing up is definitely part of the fun of the show.”
This Morning fans’ tears as Ruth visits colleague brain damaged from nut allergy
50 SHADES OF JEN
Jennifer Aniston, 50, looks incredible in latex dress on VERY sexy shoot
FEARS FOR KATIE
‘Drunk’ Katie Price struggles to get words out in ‘hyper’ video with Harvey
From satanic parties to virgin sex – Motley Crue were ‘even worse’ than The Dirt
on her coll-idays
Gemma Collins shows off weight loss in bizarre solar-powered swimsuit
PRICE IS WRONG
Skint Katie Price shuts another business with £22,000 of debts
- Amanda Holden looks chic in khaki dress as she poses with lookalike daughters Lexy and Hollie and husband Chris Hughes in Christmas snap
- Amanda Holden's racy pink bikini is the talk of Instagram right now
- Amanda Holden shows off her incredible bikini body as she soaks up the sun on holiday
- America's Got Talent: Susan Boyle and Howie Mandel celebrate 10-year milestones as five acts leave
- Ariana Grande leads support for Gabrielle Union following her shock firing from America's Got Talent after actress complained about racist comment by guest judge Jay Leno
- Amanda Holden's red Marks & Spencer high heels are down to £15 in the sale
- Sinitta predicts Simon Cowell's reaction to Amanda Holden’s Phillip Schofield feud
- Keith Lemon and Amanda Holden's shock as asylum-seeker tries to smuggle himself in their van
- Amanda Holden shares racy topless photo as she rings in 2020 with her husband Chris Hughes and their daughters Lexi and Hollie at glam Maldives beach party
- Amanda Holden shares sweet family photo on Instagram - and her daughters look so grown up