On International Women’s Day (March 8), Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu starrer Badla will hit the screens. Ahead of its release, director Sujoy Ghosh spoke to Mumbai Mirror about his expectations from the film, working with Amitabh and Shah Rukh Khan and the possibility of working with Kahaani actor Vidya Balan again.Answering the question of what it is like working with Amitabh, Sujoy said it was any director’s dream to work with the veteran actor. However, he was excited about the prospect also because Amitabh was suited for the character “to the T”. He added how, over the years, he had become more energetic and that, even at his age, aimed to give his 100%. On the issue of how involved were Shah Rukh and Amitabh in the project, he said that they fully into it. In fact, both worked like “crazy individuals” and pushed him to work harder. “Very involved. Bachchan sir and he work like crazy individuals and pushed me to work harder.”Also read | Koffee With Karan 6: Kareena Kapoor defeats Deepika Padukone, Ajay Devgn takes home an AudiHe was also asked if he was worried that people who are aware that Badla… Read full this story
- Bizarre Internet Marketing "Sampling" Secret Works Like Crazy...Even Though It Shouldn't
- Carp Fishing Secrets Of Success And Making Your Homemade Baits Work Like Crazy!
- Weird Copywriting Secret Works Like Crazy - Even Though It Makes No Logical Sense Whatsoever
- For Reducing Stress, This Works Like Crazy
- For Your First Date, These 4 Questions Work Like Crazy
- At 60 plus Amitabh Bachchan Rules! - A Vastu Study
- Low Capital Work At Home Business Opportunity: The Blog Idea Matters Like Crazy
- How to Make a Girl Chase You Like Crazy
- Making Your Ads Sell Like Crazy
- Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! Ways to Make Him Fall in Love With You Again
‘Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan work like crazy individuals,’ says Sujoy Ghosh about his Badla team have 315 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.