When a woman couldn’t get money out of a St. Paul ATM, she was so teed off she took a golf club to the machine. It happened in the middle of the night Wednesday. Police were called to the bank after an employee was alerted about the damaged ATM in the morning, but the woman’s identity wasn’t a mystery. Her failed ATM transaction revealed her name, plus there was surveillance video of her, said Steve Linders, a St. Paul police spokesman. Police said Thursday their investigation continues and they have yet to arrest the woman. Surveillance cameras showed a woman trying to use a drive-up ATM at about 2:15 a.m. Wednesday at the Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union on Lafayette Road, just off U.S. 52 and near Plato Boulevard. She got out of her sport-utility vehicle and walked up to the cash machine and swung a golf club at it, but slipped, Linders said. Next, she steadied herself, swung again and connected with the ATM. The machine’s screen was damaged, requiring about $2,000 to repair, Linders said. Kristina Wright, Affinity senior vice president of member experience, said Thursday afternoon that they have “not yet been in contact with the member… Read full this story
- The Chasers' secret off-screen lives - from jobs before The Chase to saucy romances
- The stories behind the victims of the Orlando shooting
- The 55 best HBO series streaming right now
- The Rise and Fall of the Eco-Radical Underground
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 5
- A Lyft Driver With A Criminal Record Was Charged With Rape. So Why Was He Even Behind The Wheel?
- Celebrity deaths in 2021: Famous faces lost this year, from Prince Philip to Nikki Grahame
- 44 Headlines About Kate Middleton That Show How The UK Press Backed Off After She Married Prince William
- Steve Dunleavy: The Writer They Call Mr. Blood and Guts
- The 75 best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
Woman upset with St. Paul ATM whacks machine with golf club, police say. Transaction failed but it caught her name. have 312 words, post on www.twincities.com at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.