Van Don International Airport, developed by private Sun Group, was put into operation on December 30, 2018 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam will continue to hasten efforts to improve the business climate in terms of quality to create favourable conditions for the private sector to play its role as a driver in promoting rapid and sustainable economic growth. The country targeted to have one million firms by 2020, of which, there would be a lot of large private corporations who were arising strongly in both domestic and international markets in key sectors like manufacturing, aviation, finance and banking, agriculture and telecommunications. According to Nguyen Xuan Thang from the Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, the private sector was still facing difficulties in accessing resources, market opportunities and advanced technologies. President and CEO of Vietjet Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao said at the Vietnam Economic Forum 2019 that Vietnam in recent years had sent a strong message about building a constructive government with open mechanisms for the private sector. However, Thao said it was necessary to speed up the privatisation of State-owned enterprises (SOEs) and the restructuring of the banking sector to minimise the negative impacts on macro-finance and… Read full this story
- How to Become a Private Investigator For Lucrative Income Potential
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- The Main Objective of the Firm
- Smart Ways to Find Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Vietnam, Cambodia discuss legal procedure for Vietnamese Cambodians
- Private Equity Investing - A Critique of 3 Common Approaches
- 6 Steps to Develop a Private Lending Program For Real Estate Investors
- Creating Wealth - Ancient Wisdom For a Modern World!
- Private Commercial Mortgage Lenders Are Lending, Growing and Thriving During This Credit Crisis
- Private Detective Gives Ten Tips on How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
Vietnam to create favourable conditions for private firms have 287 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.