24 seconds ago Kenan Thompson already had one of the biggest names in comedy on NBC thanks to his status as the longest-running cast member on Saturday Night Live, and he has now signed on to be part of another show. He’ll join Chrissy Teigen and more to bring a comedy competition series to the small screen. It will be called Bring the Funny, and here is what you need to know about it. Bring the Funny delivers Saturday Night Live’s Kenan Thompson, Lip Sync Battle presenter and Twitter favorite Chrissy Teigen, and popular stand-up comedian Jeff Foxworthy as judges of comedy acts. Comedian Amanda Seales is on board as host. What kind of acts will they judge? Well, by the sound of it, just about every kind of act out there. The new NBC series will feature comedic acts including solo stand-up comics, sketch groups, musicians, magicians, puppeteers, YouTubers, and even podcasters. Anybody who has a special way of delivering laughs is a potential winner, and the person or group that comes out on top will win a $250,000 prize. They’ll also “see their name in lights in the Bring the Funny showcase.” All things considered, Bring the Funny… Read full this story
- 'Saturday Night Live' Sketch Featuring RuPaul Echoes Recent Drag Queen Story Hour Controversies
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: RuPaul Teaches Pete Davidson About the Art of Drag (Watch)
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Reveal Who Was the Worst Guest Host
- Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale fuel romance rumors as the loved-up pair hold hands heading into Saturday Night Live afterparty
- James Bond: Daniel Craig Set to Host Saturday Night Live in March
- Matt Damon Mocks Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday Night Live: 'I'm a Keg-Is-Half-Full Kind of Guy'
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host RuPaul & Musical Guest Justin Bieber
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Roasts Iowa Voting Snafus & Biden’s Age In Democratic Debate Cold Open
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Roasts Democrats’ Iowa Primary Mess ￼
- 'Saturday Night Live' targets Democratic front-runners
Saturday Night Live's Kenan Thompson Has A New Show With Chrissy Teigen And More have 327 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.