/EIN News/ — Fiksenbaum, responsible for over $5 billion in ticket revenues, joins Senior Management as Company Integrates Recent Acquisitions New York, NY, Feb. 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Recall Studios (OTC: “BTOP”), a leading developer of hyper-realistic digital humans for entertainment, mixed reality and artificial intelligence, today announced that veteran entertainment senior executive, Jordan Fiksenbaum, was named President. The Company has also announced the resignations of Bradley Albert, from his role as President and Director, and Justin Morris, from his role as Chief Operating Officer and Director. The realignment of the Company’s senior management team, headlined by the hiring of Mr. Fiksenbaum, recognizes the material contribution of the recently acquired Evolution AI Corporation and Pulse Evolution Corporation to the Recall Studios business strategy and growth plan. Looking to build on the Company’s recent acquisitions, Fiksenbaum will lead the next stage of Recall’s growth by leveraging the Company’s proprietary digital human technology in the launch… Read full this story
- Jordan Davis' New 'Detours' Clip Made Even the Singer Weepy: 'It's Almost Like a Wedding Video'
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says U.S. could reopen ‘in phases’
- Coronavirus live updates: California deaths top 500
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC traces one mildly sick person to 13 illnesses, 3 deaths
- Coronavirus live updates: 6.6 million file for unemployment
- Coronavirus live updates: 10% of US jobs lost in 3 weeks
- Coronavirus live updates: Hayward nursing home has 59 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus live updates: Rep. Speier asks Trump for ‘immediate intervention’ for cruise ship passengers
- Madonna Recalls Emotional Fight to Adopt Daughter Mercy James: 'I Never Gave Up'
- Coronavirus live updates: Hayward nursing home has 49 confirmed COVID-19 cases
RECALL STUDIOS HIRES LIVE ENTERTAINMENT VETERAN JORDAN FIKSENBAUM AS PRESIDENT have 259 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.