Northern Ireland family left in fear after flags torched at Rangers bar in Spain BelfastTelegraph.co.uk A Londonderry family on holiday in Spain have spoken of their fears after flags outside a Rangers supporters bar in a seaside resort were torched, as thousands of Celtic fans poured into the Costa Blanca for a crucial match. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-family-left-in-fear-after-flags-torched-at-rangers-bar-in-spain-37836971.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/article37836970.ece/a8b0c/AUTOCROP/h342/2019-02-21_new_48156943_I1.JPG Email A Londonderry family on holiday in Spain have spoken of their fears after flags outside a Rangers supporters bar in a seaside resort were torched, as thousands of Celtic fans poured into the Costa Blanca for a crucial match. Flags at The Golden Last pub, which claims to be the first Rangers bar in Benidorm, were set on fire in the early hours of yesterday morning, causing damage to the frontage of the popular drinking spot. Scorch marks were visible on the front of the bar, which often flies Union flags and Ulster banners outside. Staff at the bar have said the bar remains open, with no damage inside. More than 10,000 Celtic fans are thought to be making their way to the Costa Blanca for tonight’s Europa League showdown between the Hoops and Valencia. But with a ticket allocation of just 2,500,… Read full this story
- The Disappeared: Hidden story of Northern Ireland Troubles
- Q&A: The EU and Northern Ireland
- Irish vote prompts same-sex marriage call for Northern Ireland
- Gay marriage and abortion: Why are there different laws in Northern Ireland?
- Brexit 'could add fuel to Northern Ireland paramilitary fire'
- Abortion: Public consulted on new Northern Ireland laws
- Abortion: 'No criminal case in Northern Ireland' after October
- EU referendum analysis: How will Leave vote affect Northern Ireland's farmers?
- Paramilitary attacks: 81 victims across Northern Ireland in last year
- Business Leaders Fear Northern Ireland Will Be ‘Thrown Under a Bus’ By Boris Johnson In Brexit Deal
Northern Ireland family left in fear after flags torched at Rangers bar in Spain have 335 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.