Lyle Richardson Contributor @SpectorsHockey Updated at 4:13 p.m. ET Updated at 4:13 p.m. ET Can’t get enough NHL rumors? Lyle Richardson’s Rumor Roundup column serves as a one-stop guide to the latest rumblings around the league. Following months of contract negotiations, the Senators are poised to part ways with Matt Duchene at the trade deadline with unrestricted free agency looming. On Sunday, TSN’s Darren Dreger reported the club plans to trade the 28-year-old center barring any last-minute change in talks. Dreger’s colleague Pierre Lebrun said the Blue Jackets and Predators are among a number of teams looking into Duchene’s availability. MORE: Top 10 players most likely to be traded at 2019 deadline The Ottawa Sun’s Bruce Garrioch reported the Senators are still talking contract with Mark Stone. However, they’ll put him on the trade block soon if a deal cannot be reached. Pierre LeBrun recently suggested the Flames and Golden Knights could target the 26-year-old right wing. Garrioch also claims the Winnipeg Jets have interest in Duchene or Stone. He pointed out Senators general manager Pierre Dorion and his assistants were recently in Winnipeg scouting the Jets and their AHL affiliate. If the Jets can’t land either guy, Garrioch believes they’ll turn their attention to Sens… Read full this story
- NHL Mock Draft: Who gets selected after Alexis Lafrenière?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - GOP makes infrastructure play; Senate passes Asian hate crimes bill
- Lightning edge Hurricanes for 3-2 win in OT
- Hakanpaa scores to lead Hurricanes past Predators 3-1
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden assails 'epidemic' of gun violence amid SC, Texas shootings
- Zuccarello has 2 goals, 2 assists as Wild beat Coyotes 5-2
- Apple Breakfast: The best and worst of Apple
NHL Rumor Roundup: Senators slap for-sale sign on Matt Duchene. Is Mark Stone next? have 291 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.