1 minute ago Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is unlike anything we’ve seen at Disneyland or Walt Disney World before. That much is clear even before most of us have a chance to see any of it. However, a lot of new information about the in-development land has recently dropped and now we have a bit clearer picture of just what this theme park revolution is going to look like. While the most exciting thing for many is probably the attraction that will let you pilot the Millennium Falcon, there’s a lot of new detail about the other major E-ticket attraction, Rise of the Resistance, which just dropped and it makes it seem like that might be the real marquee attraction. While nobody has actually had a chance to go on the actual ride yet, some of it has been seen and what’s being relayed is pretty damn amazing. It really looks like this is the major attraction that will be part of Galaxy’s Edge, as it will be bigger, in every conceivable way, than Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run. Here’s all the new details we have about the Rise of the Resistance. It’s the Longest Ride In Disney History One of… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Behind-the-Scenes Special Coming to Freeform
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Behind-the-Scenes Special Airing Tonight on Freeform
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Shows How Kylo Ren Follows Darth Vader's Footsteps
- Star Wars 9: The Rise of Skywalker details revealed in Vanity Fair photo shoot
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Called a Flop as Disneyland Slashes Employee Hours?
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opens in 2019 at Disneyland & Disney World
- First look inside Disney’s new Star Wars attraction before it opens to the public tomorrow
- Rian Johnson Explains The Ending of 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Star Wars: Lucasfilm Reveals the New Jedi Knights from The High Republic
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 4K Blu-ray Box Set Adds a Jedi: Fallen Order Deal
New Details On Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Rise Of The Resistance Ride have 336 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.