Dave McNary, provided by Published 4:10 pm PST, Thursday, February 7, 2019 Photo: NICK UT/AP/REX/Shutterstock Photo: NICK UT/AP/REX/Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: NICK UT/AP/REX/Shutterstock Nancy Tellem Becomes Executive Director in Office of the CEO at MGM 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Veteran entertainment industry executive Nancy Tellem has become part of the Office of the CEO at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer as executive director and will work on long-term strategy. Tellem will remain on the board of privately held MGM, a post she’s held since 2013. Tellem is currently the chief media officer and executive chairwoman of Eko, an interactive video entertainment company. She was the former president of CBS Entertainment, helped create “Friends” and “ER,” and stepped down from the post in 2010. MGM abruptly fired longtime CEO Gary Barber in March, 2018, and announced that the company would be run by the Office of CEO, a management team of senior executives including chief operating officer Chris Brearton. MGM Holdings agreed in mid-June to pay $260 million to Barber in exchange for his remaining equity stake with a three-year standstill agreement. A few weeks later, MGM extended Mark Burnett’s contract to remain head of… Read full this story
- The Women Behind Biden's Executive Orders | Opinion
- 4 out of 10 Indian CEOs will prioritize employee well-being over profit: Study
- Disney Channels Veteran Nancy Kanter Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- Walgreens taps Starbucks executive Rosalind Brewer to be its CEO
- Confused.com CEO and mother-of-two who brought her 8-week-old to work insists she 'loves' having new mums in the office because they're 'organised and don't take nonsense'
- LIC Housing Finance elevates Viswanatha Gowd as CEO
- Anish Shah to take charge as MD & CEO of Mahindra & Mahindra from Arpil
- IIFL Asset Management appoints Manoj Shenoy as CEO
- Ken Frazier, one of the only Black Fortune 500 CEOs, is retiring
- Biden Immigration Executive Orders; Bezos Steps Down; More Sparring Over COVID-19 Relief
Nancy Tellem Becomes Executive Director in Office of the CEO at MGM have 310 words, post on www.sfgate.com at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.