MEGAN Barton Hanson’s brother Kurtis has taken custody of hamster Jon Snow after she kidnapped him from Wes Nelson.
The Love Island’s star’s sibling revealed he was looking after the pet on Instagram today, just one week after Megan told fans she was hoping to ‘co-parent’ the fluff ball with her ex Wes.
Sharing a clip of the hamster in action, Kurtis wrote: “Jon Snow fleeing the scene #abducted by the real king.”
Last week The Sun revealed that Megan had taken pet Jon from her flat with Wes and he was “shocked” to find him gone after returning from training.
It was later revealed her mum was caring for the hamster, but wanted Wes to contribute towards his upkeep.
A source said: “Megan stepped in to look after Jon Snow as Wes is still busy with Dancing on Ice – plus she was the one to move out of their flat and didn’t want him left behind.
“But since then Wes has done nothing to support Megan with the upkeep and costs of having a hamster which isn’t right if he’s still expecting to be part of his life.
“Megan has been out and about working so her mum has taken on the responsibilities of looking after Jon – but everyone’s waiting for the moment Wes offers to contribute for his care.”
The Love Island couple split last weekend with Megan jokingly asking for Jon’s “space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time.”
Gemma Collins screamed ‘I’m going to kill myself’ in diva tantrum
Ben Fogle spotted for first time since getting kicked out of the BBC over dog row
‘i’m sick of it’
Pregnant Jemma Lucy tells trolls to ‘f**k off’ after they slam bump size
THE GREATEST BLUNDER
Cheryl accused of ‘messing up’ The Greatest Dancer opening routine
Christine Lampard smiles on her 40th as she takes baby Patricia to see Frank
SMILING THROUgh pain
Katie Price goes clubbing with Kris Boyson after adoption plans fail
Their relationship came under scrutiny after Megan publicly shamed Dancing on Ice pro Vanessa Bauer for announcing her breakup on the same night of her first performance with Wes.
She also claimed Vanessa never reached out or invited her to train despite the hours or rehearsal time she was spending with her boyfriend.
Megan told The Sun: “Every woman will tell you it’s not ideal to have your boyfriend spending 12 hours a day with another woman – a little introduction from Vanessa would have gone a long way.”
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Confusion: Lots of Google Users Have No Idea How Jon Snow and Daenerys Are Related
- Game of Thrones: Does new poster hint at Jon Snow's fate?
- Must-See Late Night Clip: Jon Snow Judges a Jon Snow Impression Contest on
- Khaleesi Gives Jon Snow ’50/50 Chance’ of Survival
- Feds Take Custody of New Mexico Muslim Cult Leader After Judge Orders Release on Bond
- Coen Brothers Take Home France's Top Cultural Prize
- Nathaniel Kibby wanted to testify before taking plea deal in teen kidnapping, torture case
- Jonas Brothers take show on the road
- The Roca Brothers Take Their Entire Staff on Vacation
- Jonas Brothers take bite out of Apple Store