HOLLYWOOD star Liam Neeson today insisted he isn’t a racist despite not apologising for walking the streets looking for a “black b*****d” to kill. The British star, appearing on Good Morning America, claimed a “primal urge” took over him after hearing an unnamed friend of his was raped 40 years ago. Neeson has been facing a huge backlash online since admitting in an interview he went out for “four or five days” armed with a cosh looking for any black man to kill. In his first interview since the explosive comments were made, the actor told a studio audience: “I’m not a racist.” He also claimed he responded to the incident by going to a priest for confession and going “power walking”. Neeson told the show said he was just trying to “honour his dear friend” who passed away five years ago. He said: “I remembered an incident nearly 40 years ago when a very dear friend of mine was brutally raped and I was out of the country and when I came back she told me about it. PRIMAL URGE “I had never felt this feeling before, which was a primal urge to lash out. I asked her did… Read full this story
- 'Frustrated' Jussie Smollett says he 'wakes up in the morning so angry' at being accused of faking race attack and lying to Chicago cops - and believes he's 'being made an example of'
- Defiant Ashley Banjo enters the Britain's Got Talent studio to Elton John's hit I'm Still Standing amid fury over THAT Black Lives Matter dance routine which prompted 15,000 OfCom complaints... and counting
- 'You're getting pimped out by white men:' Cardi B hits back at Candace Owens after the conservative commentator called her 'illiterate' and an 'embarrassment to black people' when she interviewed Joe Biden
- 'I went from hero to zero': Ant Middleton admits urging people to carry on amid coronavirus 'backfired' as he discusses being criticised over controversial comments
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump previews SCOTUS nominee as 'totally brilliant'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Goldman Sachs - Pelosi, Mnuchin push stimulus talks forward, McConnell applies brakes
- TOWIE 10th Anniversary: Drug shame, petrol bombs, acid attacks and brawls... the scandals that plagued the reality star elite over the past decade
- Police manage to tackle 30 topless women Extinction Rebellion chained to Parliament in just two hours - despite needing 12 hours to move in when they disrupted newspaper print works
- Presidential Debate Live Updates: Trump and Biden Face Off For Final Time Before Election
- Herman Cain’s Life And Death Were More Complicated Than That
Liam Neeson insists ‘I’m no racist’ but doesn’t apologise for his kill a ‘black b*****d’ comments on Good Morning America have 429 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.