PUBLISHED: 09:46 25 February 2019 Peter Sharkey Many would-be buyers conclude that if a vendor can’t be bothered to straighten the duvet, what else has been neglected? asks Peter Sharkey. Picture: Getty Images Financial columnist Peter Sharkey reveals what it means to have an “economic moat”… Prior to putting their home on the market, why do some people fail to make the beds before inviting an estate agent around to photograph their property? Perhaps it’s the Tracey Emin influence, but this unnecessary display of untidiness certainly puts people off. Many would-be buyers conclude that if a vendor can’t be bothered to straighten the duvet, what else has been neglected? Estate agents will tell you (correctly) that professionally-taken photographs of a clean, tidy property helps generate buyer interest, but price and location are the two most important factors that eventually persuade buyers to part with the asking price, or to at least make an offer. Marketing the property to a large audience is a close third, which is where Rightmove comes in. It feels as though it’s been around forever, but the company was only established in 2000. By 2015, it had captured an 80pc share of the online property advertising… Read full this story
- Learning.com Partners with Common Sense, Expands Access to Digital Literacy Content
- Kahuna Concert For A Cause Features Laguna Beach's 'Common Sense'
- DOUGLAS MURRAY: How did the world lose its marbles? A new dogma has turned beliefs that once seemed common sense into hate crimes. If you say the 'wrong thing', you'll be thrown to the wolves...
- Sanders: 'Common sense suggests' Buttigieg would be compromised by wealthy donors
- Sebi brings in common application for FPI registration
- FL Gov. DeSantis Announces New Academic Standards, Kicks Out Common Core
- How much should you invest in gold?
- YOUR MONEY: Family offices lead the way on impact investing
- Balanced prospects for foreign direct investment
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense Founder Shannon Watts Fights to Keep the Nation's Children Safe
Investing in Rightmove’s common sense have 334 words, post on www.cambstimes.co.uk at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.