LET’S face it – we’ve all experienced that familiar pang of jealousy whenever someone posts incredible photos of their tropical holiday online.
But while the UK is facing the coldest night of the year this evening, one Instagram power couple is making us daydream of warmer climates with their awe-inspiring holiday snaps.
Social media power couple Jack Morris – known online as the brains behind the Do You Travel Instagram account – and his Australian girlfriend Lauren Bullen (of Gypsea Lust fame) have turned their love of travelling into a full-time career thanks to their incredible images.
From tropical Bali landscapes to an all-American road trip through California, this dynamic Instagram duo have a combined online following of 4.8 MILLION.
And it only takes a quick glance through their awe-inspiring social media feeds to understand why.
The Instagram-famous couple first met in 2016 while working on a project out in Fiji and have combined their love of travelling ever since.
Speaking to the Mail Online about their unconventional career path, the couple said: “We both had different stories in the very beginning but it came from the same passions.”
Before making a living out of their envy-inducing travels, Jack, 28, worked as a carpet cleaner in a small village in the outskirts of Manchester while Lauren, 25, had tried her hand as a dental nurse.
Like any normal couple, both Lauren and Jack feature heavily on each other’s feeds – but do they ever get jealous of their partner’s shots?
“I wouldn’t say we ever get jealous because we’re always trying our best to help each other,” Jack told the publication.
Admitting that they try and get different snaps from similar areas, the couple did admit that “there’s been a few occasions where we’ve had disagreements on who gets to post a ‘banger’ first.”
And while the couple may look as if they have a personal photographer follow their every move, the secret behind their incredible images is actually is a good tripod and a self-timing camera.
In the three years they’ve been together, the couple have visited far-flung locations such as the Cook Islands and Bali as well as documenting their city breaks in Berlin and New York.
Let’s just say, if a scroll through their social media feeds doesn’t make you dangerously close to booking a last-minute holiday then we don’t know what will…
BACK FROM BLACK
Woman uses Poundland spray to get rid of nasty mildew stains in just 4 mins
Woman’s honeytrap to test man backfires when he meets his PREGNANT girlfriend
Queen forced to sleep on sofa in servants’ digs after row between her staff
Girls should be able to have any cosmetic op they want – whatever their age
‘I sat on my baby’s bed to take my own life over weight but her laugh saved me’
KISS ME KATE
Wills had a ‘passionate romance’ just before meeting Kate, according to author
In more celebrity news, Instagram stars can’t get enough of the “strandid” pose – and even Bella Hadid’s a fan.
And yoga lovers and celebs including Fearne Cotton spell out the alphabet with impressively bendy poses.
Plus Prince William had a “passionate romance” just before meeting Kate Middleton, according to Royal biographer.
- Love Island's Chris Taylor hilariously mocks Caroline Flack as he recreates her racy naked snap and guzzles Lambrini instead of pink champagne
- Kate Beckinsale BAFFLES friends and Instagram fans with her 'impressive' and 'scary' flexibility in a stretching video - as some even accuse the 46-year-old actress of having a FAKE LEG
- Britney Spears shows off her newly lightened locks on Instagram: 'So maybe blondes do have more fun'
- Top Holiday Destinations For British Holiday Makers
- How social media influencers in the 6-12 age group are dealing with the pitfalls of internet fame
- Susanna Reid is gobsmacked as Ben Shephard puts Kate Garraway in a VERY compromising position whilst mocking Kate Beckinsale on GMB
- Gisele Bundchen shares photos of her beautiful mother along with sweet tribute in honor of her 71st birthday
- Lonelygirl15: how one mysterious vlogger changed the internet
- Mark Bradford is on an artistic and social mission
- Miley Cyrus tattoos her birth year on her neck... just a day after she got inked with beau Cody Simpson
- Laverne Cox flashes her lingerie beneath risqué sheer ensemble as she joins newlyweds Gigi Gorgeous and Nats Getty at LA Lakers game
- Miley Cyrus says she's 'bored' after posting provocative selfie putting her hand down Cody Simpson's pants
- Gerard Butler steps out with his long-time on-off girlfriend Morgan Brown for lunch weeks after packing on the PDA with mystery brunette
- Pregnancy cravings? Lara Bingle shares a sweet video of herself eating her son Racer's superhero-themed birthday cake as she expects her third child with Sam Worthington
- Michael Jackson Awards Life
- Gwyneth Paltrow is a woman on the go as she's spotted leaving the gym make-up free... after making her red carpet debut with her husband last week
- Hollywood actor who 'posed as a female lingerie talent scout to get nudes off 'busty women'' is sued for at least $75,000
- The Human Cost Of
- Ed Sheeran and wife Cherry Seaborn make rare appearance together as they celebrate the launch of his Bertie Blossoms bar with their celebrity pals in Notting Hill
- Lori Loughlin Is the Hallmark Channel's Best-Loved Actor, So What Happens Now?
Instagram couple show off their awe-inspiring holiday snaps from Los Angeles to Bali to MILLIONS of followers have 901 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.