It’s all in the face.
If there’s one thing we can count on from award shows, it’s that celebrities in the star-studded audience will deliver some memorable reactions to the night’s best, worst and most unexpected moments. And, thankfully, the 2019 Academy Awards delivered on all of the above.
Whether it was “Green Book” being named Best Picture, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s epic performance of “Shallow” or Olivia Colman’s cheeky acceptance speech, the 91st Annual Oscars garnered some hilarious and touching reaction faces from the crowd.
We’ve founded out the best reactions from the 2019 Oscars below:
Chadwick Boseman reacts to “Green Book” winning Best Picture:
Glenn Close reacts to Billy Porter’s show-stopping tuxedo gown:
Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper get second standing ovation after their performance:
Something major just happened. After “Shallow” perf, @ladygaga & Bradley Cooper exited stage for commercial break. During break, they came back to their seats from stage then audience gave them another standing o. I’ve never seen that happen for any performers. Cue embrace#Oscars pic.twitter.com/k9wNh66tn1
— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) February 25, 2019
Jennifer Hudson reacts to Lady Gaga’s Best Original Song acceptance speech:
Irina Shayk, Bradley Cooper’s girlfriend, reacts to Lady Gaga’s Best Original Song win:
Emma Stone reacts to her “The Favourite” co-star Olivia Colman’s Best Actress win:
More moments from inside the 2019 Oscars:
More from Aol.com: Oscars: Congressman John Lewis’ ‘Green Book’ presentation left some viewers grumbling Best lines from Olivia Colman’s Oscars speech Chris Evans helps Regina King to the Oscars stage, proving chivalry isn’t dead
- Lady Gaga 'devastated' at being dragged into Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk split
- A Timeline of Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk’s Relationship, Co-Starring Lady Gaga
- Final months of Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk's doomed romance - after THAT Lady Gaga performance
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk left 'questioning why they are together'
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Will Reportedly Keep Relationship 'Civil' for Sake of Daughter Lea
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Reportedly 'Spent a Lot of Time Apart' Prior to Breakup
- Bradley Cooper Steps out With Irina Shayk Amid Lady Gaga Romance Speculation
- Irina Shayk UNFOLLOWS Lady Gaga as Bradley Cooper romance claims heat up
- Reason why Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk 'fell apart' in her words
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk's Custody Arrangement Reportedly Revealed