It’s all in the face.If there’s one thing we can count on from award shows, it’s that celebrities in the star-studded audience will deliver some memorable reactions to the night’s best, worst and most unexpected moments. And, thankfully, the 2019 Academy Awards delivered on all of the above.Whether it was “Green Book” being named Best Picture, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s epic performance of “Shallow” or Olivia Colman’s cheeky acceptance speech, the 91st Annual Oscars garnered some hilarious and touching reaction faces from the crowd.We’ve founded out the best reactions from the 2019 Oscars below:Chadwick Boseman reacts to “Green Book” winning Best Picture:chadwick boseman when green book won LMAO #Oscarspic.twitter.com/B5oprdkK4Z— Salina (@sadolphy) February 25, 2019Glenn Close reacts to Billy Porter’s show-stopping tuxedo gown:When Glenn Close saw Billy Potter at the #oscars. She is all of us! 😍 pic.twitter.com/JcwLIhIa80— Vauxhall_Tavern (@thervt) February 25, 2019Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper get second standing ovation after their performance:Something major just happened. After “Shallow” perf, @ladygaga & Bradley Cooper exited stage for commercial break. During break, they came back to their seats from stage then audience gave them another standing o. I’ve never seen that happen for any performers. Cue embrace#Oscars pic.twitter.com/k9wNh66tn1— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner)… Read full this story
- Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper Acted 'Like A Couple' At An Oscars Party And, Uh, Her Ex Was There
- Bradley Cooper And Lady Gaga's Oscars Duet Fuels Instagram Drama
- Why Aren't Bradley Cooper And Lady Gaga Sitting Next To Each Other At The Oscars?
- It Seems Like Bradley Cooper Was Actually Dumped by Irina Shayk
- Wait, Is Lady Gaga Dating Jeremy Renner Now?
- Body Language Experts Unpack Bradley Cooper And Lady Gaga's Steamy 'Shallow' Performance
- Lady Gaga And Ryan Seacrest's Grammys Interview Was So Awkward
- Bradley Cooper Looked So Smitten With Irina Shayk On The Oscars Red Carpet
- Irina Shayk wows in a plunging red feathered mini dress as she storms the catwalk alongside fellow supermodels Kaia Gerber, 18, Bella and Gigi Hadid during Versace's Milan Fashion Week show
- Irina Shayk dons a sexy shirt and shorts as she joins Stella Maxwell and Kaia Gerber in leading the glamorous arrivals at Versace's Milan Fashion Week show
Here's how Bradley Cooper's wife Irina Shayk reacted to Lady Gaga's Oscar win have 390 words, post on www.aol.com at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.