CORONATION Street star Malcolm Cole is “great and really healthy” ahead of his return to the cobbles. The actor – who plays Norris Cole in the ITV soap – was forced to take a break after suffering a heart attack last year, but now his co-star Dolly-Rose Campbell has revealed he is back to his best and will soon be back. She told the Daily Star: “He looks great. He is looking really healthy. He’s really well.” He recently told how his life was saved by the surgery he had, adding: “Fortunately I didn’t realise how bad it was. I was dying.” The actor is expected to reprise his role of Norris for a limited time in May. Norris was briefly mentioned on the show last week when he sent word to Rita Tanner of his intentions to sell The Kabin to fund his travels with Emily Bishop. noNorris is expected to return to the show in May And Rita – who is played by Barbara Knox in the ITV soap – sadly confirmed she won’t be in the running to buy the shop as it would break Maria Connor’s heart if she were to ask for the money she… Read full this story
- Dani Harmer ‘can’t wait’ to return as ‘feisty and strong’ Tracy Beaker for rebooted BBC series
- Broadway Star Danny Burstein on His Struggles After COVID-19: "I'm Not Really Sure How I'm Doing" (Guest Column)
- Corrie star Tina O'Brien's daughter Scarlett, 11, auditions for Disney film in LA
- I'm A Celebrity 2020 line-up: Rumoured cast from Clive Tyldesley to Carole Baskin
- Radiotherapy to fix a dodgy heartbeat? We meet the first man in Britain to have had the treatment
- Help your immune system to pack a punch: Keeping fit and taking plenty of rest... how you can fight back against coronavirus with Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY's health revolution
- Scarlett Moffatt drops huge hint she’s signed up to Strictly as she says she’ll dance on TikTok ‘if it doesn’t happen’
- Trump criticizes the NFL and says if players 'don't stand for the anthem, I hope they don't open' - but says canceling the 2020 college football would be a 'tragic mistake'
- Celebrity Gogglebox 2020 cast: Nick Grimshaw, Roman Kemp and Denise Van Outen star
- 'This is war': Doctor leading search for coronavirus vaccine says it's the most frightening disease he's ever encountered as second British victim is confirmed and number of UK cases rises to 164
Coronation Street’s Malcolm Hebden is ‘great and really healthy’ as he returns to the cobbles after heart attack have 399 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.