MATT Burdus-Cook and Ivan Sarti led a strong showing for Stratford AC athletes at the fifth and final race in the Tempo Winter series in Ilmington on Sunday. The ever-improving Burdus-Cook was the first Stratford athlete to finish, placing fifth in 39:18 – more than two minutes quicker than his first race in the anti-clockwise direction back in October. He ended the series in third place overall, having improved his times in each of the five races. To underline his massively increased form and athletic maturity, his cumulative time for the 2018-2019 series was some 18 minutes quicker than his total from last year. Ivan Sarti finished ninth on Sunday in 41:08, shaving 45 seconds off his best time for the course. It was his fourth M55 race win and he comfortably secured the overall series title in his category. Chris Cond was the tenth man to finish, crossing the line just behind Sarti in 41:25. The top three men in the M35 category filled the overall podium places in the series, but Cond was the next best and so took the M35 series prize. Owen Goschen was the 16th man home and finished second in the M45 category. Malcolm… Read full this story
- Burdus-Cook leads Stratford AC home at Ilmington
- What time is Gino’s Italian Coastal Escape series finale on ITV tonight and will there be another series?
- Is Meghan Markle returning to Suits for the series finale and what will happen to her character Rachel Zane?
- NTAs 2019: Peter Kay wins National Television Award for the final Car Share but is watching from home
- Sir Alastair Cook: career in numbers
- How to vote in the National Television Awards 2019 – what is the deadline and how can you buy tickets for the O2 ceremony?
- The winner of the Costa Book of the Year award has just been announced
- Emma Willis shows off new platinum blonde hair on red carpet at NTA Awards
- NTA Awards: Gemma Collins risks run-in with Holly Willoughby amid Dancing On Ice feud – but kisses ‘fan’ Piers Morgan
- Who won an NTA last night and 8 things that happened at the 2019 awards
Category awards for Burdus-Cook and Sarti in Ilmington series finale have 354 words, post on www.stratford-herald.com at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.