12 minutes ago After what will have been a decade and a half on television, Criminal Minds will come to an end. As fans count down the days until the series’ conclusion, let’s take a look back at the past cast members who helped make it as successful as it’s been over the years, and what they’ve been up to since leaving the program. Mandy Patinkin – Jason Gideon Mandy Patinkin’s Jason Gideon was the one to kick it all off, as Jason Gideon served as Criminal Minds’ Senior Supervisory Special Agent for 3 seasons. Unfortunately, Gideon eventually became disillusioned by the consequences of his and the team’s failures, and Dr. Reid arrived at his cabin to find his badge and a note that he was off to find happy endings again. Gideon was later killed off in a Season 10 storyline off-camera. In real life, Mandy Patinkin’s exit wasn’t fully explained until years later when the actor referred to Criminal Minds as the “biggest public mistake he ever made.” Patinkin was disgusted with the amount of rape and murder showcased on the program and told New York Magazine (via Deadline) it was “destructive to his soul and personality.” Patinkin… Read full this story
- ‘Like A Phoenix, Criminal Minds Will Be Reborn In Its Own Fire’: Matthew Gray Gubler And A.J. Cook Discuss The Final Season Of ‘Criminal Minds’
- Where Is the Cast of
- ‘Just Mercy,’ the new Michael B. Jordan drama, wants to spark a criminal justice revolution
- CBS’s Toxic Culture Isn’t Just Behind the Scenes. It’s in the Stories It Tells.
- Justin Chambers Is Leaving
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Justin Chambers and 8 More Stars Who Made Major Exits
- Our Favorite Characters Who Left Our Favorite Shows
- Why Netflix Dramas Sag Midseason — and How They’re Fixing It
- Former State Dept Official, Georgetown Basketball Player, Launches GOP U.S. Senate Run
- José Mujica: is this the world’s most radical president?
What All The Former Criminal Minds Cast Members Are Doing Now have 333 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.