Nate Davis USA TODAY Published 6:48 AM EST Jan 22, 2019 Crafting a list of the greatest players in Super Bowl history is a near-impossible endeavor. Do you favor the biggest stars? Those who shone brightest on Super Sunday? The ones with a sustained level of excellence? While undertaking this fool’s errand, we weighed each consideration, attempting to also make it representative of all positions rather than skew too heavily toward quarterbacks or offensive players who more easily show up in the box score (and MVP log). With that prologue in mind, here’s our list of the 53 greatest players in Super Bowl history: 1. QB Tom Brady: The New England Patriots poster boy has more rings (5) than any other quarterback and more Super Bowl MVPs (4) than anybody. His record eight Super Bowl starts have allowed him to become the game’s all-time leader in passes (357), completions (235), yards (2,576) and TDs (18). Brady aired it out for a Super Sunday record 505 yards in last season’s loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, breaking his mark of 466 set the previous year. But his Super Bowl LI effort may be the most impressive given he orchestrated the greatest comeback in… Read full this story
- Watch Super Bowl 2012 live stream online free
- Super Bowl 2012 Live Stream
- New York Giants' Daniel Jones recalls Tom Brady-led Patriots spoiling his Super Bowl fun
- Online Sportsbook favorites to win Super Bowl XLVIII: Week 5
- NFL Super Bowl XLIV Tickets
- Watch 2012 Super Bowl live stream online free
- NFL's 100 worst teams of all time: Will Dolphins make history?
- A History of the Green Bay Packers
- Watch Pro Bowl 2012 live stream online free
- Detroit Lions players, Hall of Famer criticize officiating after close loss to Green Bay Packers
Super Bowl's greatest players in history: Tom Brady is clear No. 1 have 274 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.