Stacey Dooley has said she is “not OK” with people telling her what decisions to make in her career, although she does not mind a bit of criticism.The documentary-maker and Strictly Come Dancing champion recently announced that she would be hosting a new make-up competition programme on BBC Three but some critics said that it was “trivial” work.Speaking at the launch of the Strictly UK Arena Tour in Birmingham, Dooley said that she does not “mind too much” about the response regarding her hosting role on the new TV show, called Glow Up: Britain’s Next Make-Up Star.She said: “I understand that people are entitled to their own opinions, but I’m not OK with people telling me, at 31, what to do and what decisions to make.“I’m a strong woman, I’ve always been vocal, I’m capable of fighting my own corner. I’m good.”She said, of being able to do lighter work away from her hard-hitting documentaries, that she feels “really fortunate”.She added: “I think it’s nice to be able to do the serious stuff, and I go back to work, like proper work, next month, but I think it’s nice to show both sides, and you don’t have to pigeonhole yourself… Read full this story
- The Risks We Take in Our Daily Decision Making
- Decision Making - What's Your Style?
- Does Your Company Have a Decision Making Process Schematic? Most Business Decisions Fail
- Organizational Decision Making Landscape Framework
- Management - 6 Steps to More Effective Decision Making
- Decision Making - 6 Steps to SUCCESS When Making Simple Decisions
- Decision Making - 7 Steps to SUCCESS With Complex Decisions
- Following A Data-Based Approach In The Six Sigma Decision Making Process
- Gain Precious Years Through Improving Your Decision Making Strategy
- Small Business Maths - How Counting Can Improve Your Business Decision Making at Almost No Cost
Stacey Dooley ‘not OK with people telling me what decisions to make' have 318 words, post on www.irishnews.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.