Rod Beard The Detroit News Published 12:20 AM EDT Jul 14, 2019 It was good while it lasted. The Las Vegas Summer League is over for the Pistons, following a 105-85 loss to the Brooklyn Nets in the quarterfinals on Saturday night at Thomas & Mack Center. The Pistons finished the preliminary round 4-0 and were the second seed in the tournament but played without Bruce Brown, who was their starting point guard and one of the leading scorers in the past week. BOX SCORE: Nets 105, Pistons 85 Jordan Bone, who started for Brown, had 18 points,Khyri Thomas 15 points and five rebounds and Jarrod Uthoff 12 points for the Pistons. Jarrett Allen led the Nets with 30 points and 11 rebounds and Isaia Cordinier 20 points off the bench. Pistons rookie Sekou Doumbouya made his debut after dealing with hamstring issues. He had nine points, including 1-of-4 on 3-pointers, and two rebounds in 13 minutes. Observations ► Brown had been an integral part of the Pistons’ offense throughout the preliminary games. He led the Summer League in assists and without him, the Pistons managed just 14 assists. Brown averaged 8.3 per game and no Piston had more than… Read full this story
- Lose 10 Pounds Before Summer - Burn 10 to 20 Lbs of Fat and Discover Your Beach Body Before Summer
- 'In New Zealand, they are predicting a 20-point win. That suits Ireland just fine'
- Runner's Tips - Running in the Heat
- Easy Fitness - Running
- The Importance of Pace and Pacing While Running and Training to Run #5
- Five Important Marathon Running Tips
- The Importance of Pace and Pacing While Running and Training to Run #6
- When You Have Decided to Start Running
- Running Gear - Running Tips - Why You Need to Know Your Foot Strike When Selecting a Running Shoe
- Why are some of the Premier League's big clubs struggling?
Pistons' Summer League run ends in 20-point pummeling by Nets have 302 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.