In January 1969, The Talisman theatre in Kenilworth moved from Talisman Square to Barrow Road – and it has been there ever since. Now run by an active team of drama loving volunteers, the Tali has been staging plays for the people of Kenilworth for 77 years. With a new season to look forward to, the theatre will soon stage plays by Michael Palin, Jean McConnell, plus the musicals The Wizard of Oz and Yank! Back in 1969, the Talisman moved into its new venue – celebrating with the Victorian comic play Trelawney of the Wells. The archives for this year also feature photographs of karate fundraisers and more – check them out below. New home for Kenilworth theatre and other photos on this day View gallery Download the CoventryLive app Click here for iPhone and here for Android Visit our Facebook pages for Coventry and Nuneaton or visit our Twitter pages for Coventry and Nuneaton Watch our videos on YouTube and see our photos on Instagram Find old stories in our online Archives and search for jobs, motors and property, or place an advert or family notice here
- New Home Based Business Idea - The Takeover is Happening
- New Home Buying Tips - 5 Essential Features When Purchasing a New Home!
- A New Home Or Resale, Which is Better?
- Custom Made New Homes - Benefits
- Choose New Home Construction in East Greenbush NY For Comfortable, Luxurious Living
- Avoiding the Mold, Mildew and Dry Rot Problems When Building a New Home
- New Home Warranty (Tarion): Your Pre-Delivery Inspection
- A Few Tips to Help You Succeed in Your New Home Business
- Why Use a Realtor When Purchasing a New Home From a Home Builder?
- Hidden Dangers of Purchasing a New Home - Siding and Bedroom Walls
New home for Kenilworth theatre and other photos on this day have 294 words, post on www.coventrytelegraph.net at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.