Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul had appeared on Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan 6. The duo was slammed for their behaviour. Many of them didn’t like the obnoxious, misogynist and sexist comment made by Hardik Pandya. The duo was slammed on social media. But this is not all. The matter now has gone to the BCCI and the boys have gotten into a real mess with their statements on the show. Although Hardik apologised for his remarks on social media and wrote that he ‘got a bit carried away’, BCCI officials were not convinced with the same. They said that an apology wasn’t enough. Show cause notices were also sent to the cricketers. According to the latest report, CEO Rahul Johri and CoA member Diana Edulji, CoA chief Vinod Rai asked the Indian board to ban both players for two matches each, in a letter to BCCI! Read on to know more! Apology Doesn’t Appear Sincere! As per TimesNow report, Rahul said in the letter, “Apology has obviously been drafted by the agency. Doesn’t appear sincere. I am inclined to suggest a penalty but since I have not seen the clip, maybe Diana would like to… Read full this story
- Tennis-Australian Open blazes but extreme heat avoided
- India vs England Highlights, 2nd Test, Day 4: Clinical England Thrash India By An Innings And 159 Runs
- Bollywood celebs galore at Akash Ambani, Shloka Mehta's wedding party
- IPL 2019: Rishabh Pant Stars As Delhi Capitals Start Season With 37-Run Win Over Mumbai Indians
- MI vs KKR Preview: Troubled Kolkata hope to work a miracle against Mumbai
- A Tribute to Retiring Sports Radio Giant Mike Francesa: The Most Loved (and Hated) Broadcaster in NY
KWK 6: Hardik Pandya & KL Rahul In A Mess; Duo To Be Banned For 2 Matches; Will Karan Johar Respond? have 281 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.