MIAMI (AP) — Dwyane Wade scored 19 points, Josh Richardson added 18 and the Miami Heat connected on a season-high 18 3-pointers on the way to beating the Boston Celtics 115-99 on Thursday night. Derrick Jones Jr. scored 14 points, and Justise Winslow finished with 13 points and a career-best 11 assists for the Heat. Miami had 33 assists on 45 field goals. Kyrie Irving led all scorers with 22 for the Celtics, who scored a season-high 135 points one night earlier in a win over Indiana — and were held under 100 for only the fourth time all season, the first time since Nov. 17. Marcus Smart scored 18, and Jayson Tatum and Marcus Morris each had 17 for the Celtics. Wade had 12 of his 19 in the second half for Miami, which snapped a two-game slide. They trailed for 4:14 in the first quarter alone on Thursday, and that set the tone. Miami outscored Boston 17-4 in the final 3:07 of the first half and took a 61-43 lead into the break — the largest halftime edge for the Heat since November. And an 11-3 run to start the third pushed the lead out to 72-46, which… Read full this story
- Midwest Heatwave; Holy Heat Batman!
- Solar Power Heating
- Winter Heating - Be Prepared Now Before the Cold Sets In
- Nearly a Week of 112-115 Degree Heat Hampers California
- The True Meaning of Celtic Symbols in Jewelry
- 7 Factors People Should Be Aware Of When Choosing Celtic Wedding Rings
- Celtic Wedding Rings-The Romance Of Ancient Heritage And The Beauty Of Traditional Design
- Celtic Wedding Ring For The Perfect Marriage
- Re-Placement Windows - Little Known Facts About Heat Mirror
- Solar Home Heat
Heat Hold Off Celtics 115-99 have 267 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.